Puri to New Cooch Behar train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Puri Station Details
|18414||Puri Paradeep Intercity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4,6|
|12994||Puri Gandhidham SF Express (via Bhubaneswar)||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|18425||Puri Durg Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||7,8|
|15639||Puri Kamakhya Express (via Adra)||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|08012||Puri Bhanjpur Special Fare Special||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
New Cooch Behar Station Details
|12520||Kamakhya Mumbai LTT AC SF Express||- - - - F - -||2 min||1,3|
|12504||Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express||- - - - - - S||10 min||1|
|02984||Agartala Bengaluru Cant. Special Fare SF Special||- - W - - - -||10 min||1,3|
|07029||Agartala Secunderabad Special Fare Special||- - - - - S -||5 min||1,3|
|15903||Dibrugarh Chandigarh Express||- T - - - - -||5 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to New Cooch Behar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to New Cooch Behar is Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.