Puri to New Alipurdaur train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Puri Station Details
|12888||Puri Shalimar Weekly SF Express||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12146||Puri Mumbai LTT SF Express (via Titlagarh)||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|22859||Puri MGR Chennai Central SF Express||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|18452||Tapaswini Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|18425||Puri Durg Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||7,8|
New Alipurdaur Station Details
|13142||Teesta Torsa Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12378||Padatik Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|15640||Kamakhya Puri Express (via Adra)||M - - - - - -||2 min||2|
|15903||Dibrugarh Chandigarh Express||- T - - - - -||5 min||2|
|02518||Guwahati Kolkata Special Fare SF Summer Special||- - - T - - S||2 min||2|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to New Alipurdaur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to New Alipurdaur is Rs 1495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 340 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2155 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 560 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1915 in Third AC (3A), Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 720 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.