Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Naila station (NIA) at taking a total of 17 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 941 kms. This train has 33 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Naila can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Naila is Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A), Rs 465 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2325 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 295 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri to Naila Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Naila station (NIA) at . This train has 33 stoppages. Puri to Naila train fare is Rs.265 in None, Rs.1255 in Third AC, Rs.1800 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Naila is Kalinga Utkal Festival Special (08477) which travels a distance of 941 kms in just 16 hrs 36 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Naila is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 941 kms in 17 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Naila is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Naila with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Naila is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Naila with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.