Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Puri to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Nagda Jn is Rs 4380 in First AC (1A), Rs 395 in None (GN), Rs 1775 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 860 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Puri to Nagda Jn is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 1658 kms in just 30 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Nagda Jn is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 1658 kms in 30 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Nagda Jn is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Nagda Jn is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.