Puri to Nadiad Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Puri Station Details
|12801||Purushottam Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12882||Puri Shalimar Garib Rath Express||M - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||8|
|20819||Puri Okha Dwarka Express||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|18419||Puri Jaynagar Weekly Express||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12888||Puri Shalimar Weekly SF Express||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||5|
Nadiad Jn Station Details
|22964||Bhavnagar Terminus Bandra Terminus Weekly SF Express||M - - - - - -||2 min||1|
|12941||Parasnath SF Express||- - W - - - -||2 min||1|
|09451||Gandhidham Bhagalpur Special Fare Special||- - - - - S -||2 min||-|
|12833||Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|09452||Bhagalpur Gandhidham Special Fare Special||- - W - - - -||2 min||-|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Nadiad Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Nadiad Jn is Rs 2095 in Third AC (3A), Rs 805 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3030 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2515 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1005 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3555 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.