Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at taking a total of 14 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 791 kms. This train has 17 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Puri to Koderma can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Koderma is Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1580 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1435 in Third AC (3A), Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri to Koderma Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at . This train has 17 stoppages. Puri to Koderma train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1175 in Third AC, Rs.1655 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Koderma is Nandan Kanan Special (02815) which travels a distance of 735 kms in just 13 hrs 11 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Koderma is Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12875) which travels a distance of 797 kms in 14 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Koderma is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Koderma with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Koderma is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Koderma with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.