Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Puri to Kesinga can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Kesinga is Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1045 in Third AC (3A), Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1360 in Third AC (3A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1895 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Puri to Kesinga is Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Special (via Vizianagaram) (02974) which travels a distance of 661 kms in just 10 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Kesinga is Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram) (22974) which travels a distance of 661 kms in 11 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Kesinga is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which reaches Kesinga with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Kesinga is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which reaches Kesinga with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.