Puri to Jaleswar train Seat Availability & Fare
PURI DGHA SUP EX (22890) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Jaleswar station (JER) at taking a total of 5 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 316 kms. This train has 7 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Puri to Jaleswar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Jaleswar is Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 515 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1425 in First AC (1A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 575 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 645 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Puri to Jaleswar PURI DGHA SUP EX (22890) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Jaleswar station (JER) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Puri to Jaleswar train fare is Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.860 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.