No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Puri to Ichchpuram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Ichchpuram is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Puri to Ichchpuram is Puri Tirupati Festival Special (07480) which travels a distance of 216 kms in just 3 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Ichchpuram is Puri Gunupur Passenger (UnReserved) (58417) which travels a distance of 216 kms in 5 hrs 36 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Ichchpuram is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which reaches Ichchpuram with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Ichchpuram is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which reaches Ichchpuram with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.