Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Hijilli station (HIJ) at taking a total of 6 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 381 kms. This train has 11 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Puri to Hijilli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Hijilli is Rs 135 in None (GN), Rs 660 in Third AC (3A), Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri to Hijilli Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Hijilli station (HIJ) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Puri to Hijilli train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.660 in Third AC, Rs.935 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Hijilli is Purushottam SF Special (02801) which travels a distance of 381 kms in just 5 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Hijilli is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 381 kms in 6 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Hijilli is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Hijilli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Hijilli is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Hijilli with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.