Tapaswini Express (18452) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Hatia station (HTE) at taking a total of 15 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 691 kms. This train has 25 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Puri to Hatia can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Hatia is Rs 2465 in First AC (1A), Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1030 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1345 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1895 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri to Hatia Tapaswini Express (18452) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Hatia station (HTE) at . This train has 25 stoppages. Puri to Hatia train fare is Rs.2465 in First AC, Rs.210 in None, Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.1470 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Hatia is Tapaswini Express (18452) which travels a distance of 691 kms in just 15 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Hatia is Tapaswini Express (18452) which travels a distance of 691 kms in 15 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Hatia is Tapaswini Express (18452) which reaches Hatia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Hatia is Tapaswini Express (18452) which reaches Hatia with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.