Hide Fare
Show Fare

Puri to Gaya trains

Thu, February 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Nandan Kanan Express
12815


PURI


GAYA
15:10
M - W T - S -
GNWL10/WL4
90%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
GNWL50/WL5
89%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
GNWL180/WL77
39%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express
12875


PURI


GAYA
16:15
- T - - F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purushottam SF Express
12801


PURI


GAYA
16:12
M T W T F S S
GNWL21/WL12
86%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
GNWL80/WL27
87%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
GNWL254/WL168
57%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Puri to Gaya train time table

Purushottam SF Express (12801) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at taking a total of 16 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 872 kms. Nandan Kanan Express (12815) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at taking a total of 15 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 814 kms. Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12875) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at taking a total of 16 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 878 kms.

Puri to Gaya train Seat Availability

In Purushottam SF Express (12801), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL88/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL286/WL191 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12875), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Puri to Gaya train Fare

Fare for trains from Puri to Gaya is Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1155 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1480 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2115 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).

Puri to Gaya Purushottam SF Express 12801

Puri to Gaya Purushottam SF Express (12801) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Puri to Gaya train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1205 in Third AC, Rs.1720 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Purushottam SF Express (12801), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL88/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL286/WL191 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Puri to Gaya Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express 12875

Puri to Gaya Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12875) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Puri to Gaya train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1205 in Third AC, Rs.1720 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12875), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Puri to Gaya Nandan Kanan Express 12815

Puri to Gaya Nandan Kanan Express (12815) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Puri to Gaya train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1155 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train.

Puri to Gaya train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Puri to Gaya is Nandan Kanan Express (12815) which travels a distance of 814 kms in just 15 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Gaya is Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12875) which travels a distance of 878 kms in 16 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Gaya is Nandan Kanan Express (12815) which reaches Gaya Jn with an average delay of just 59 mints. The most delayed train from Puri to Gaya is Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12875) which reaches Gaya Jn with an average delay of over 9 mints.

About Puri

Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).

About Gaya

Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.