Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Faridabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Faridabad is Rs 465 in None (GN), Rs 2050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2980 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2470 in Third AC (3A), Rs 975 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Puri to Faridabad is Kalinga Utkal Special Fare Special (08477) which travels a distance of 2094 kms in just 39 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Faridabad is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 2094 kms in 40 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Faridabad is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Faridabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Faridabad is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Faridabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.