Puri to Falna train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Puri Station Details
|18410||Sri Jagannath Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|18425||Puri Durg Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||7,8|
|12896||Puri Shalimar Weekly SF Express||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|22974||Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|08012||Puri Bhanjpur Special Fare Special||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Falna Station Details
|12216||Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express||M - W T - S -||2 min||2|
|19027||Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express||- - - - - - S||2 min||1|
|20914||Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly SF Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||1|
|09524||Delhi Sarai Rohilla Okha Special Fare SF Summer Special||- - - T - - -||2 min||-|
|19566||Uttaranchal Express||M - - - - - -||2 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Puri to Falna can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Falna is Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 500 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3105 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 805 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2545 in Third AC (3A), Rs 515 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3630 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1005 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.