Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Ellamanchili can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Ellamanchili is Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1220 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Puri to Ellamanchili is Puri Tirupati Festival Special (07480) which travels a distance of 526 kms in just 10 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Ellamanchili is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which travels a distance of 526 kms in 11 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Ellamanchili is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which reaches Ellamanchili with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Ellamanchili is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which reaches Ellamanchili with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.