Puri to Dhenkanal train Seat Availability & Fare
Puri Sambalpur Intercity Express (18304) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Dhenkanal station (DNKL) at taking a total of 2 hrs 26 mints to cover the distance of 124 kms. This train has 5 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Puri to Dhenkanal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Dhenkanal is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 630 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Puri to Dhenkanal Puri Sambalpur Intercity Express (18304) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Dhenkanal station (DNKL) at . This train has 5 stoppages. Puri to Dhenkanal train fare is Rs.265 in Chair Car, Rs.60 in None and Rs.75 in Second Seater for this train.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.