Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Deoband can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Deoband is Rs 485 in None (GN), Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 805 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3105 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2545 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1005 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3630 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Puri to Deoband is Kalinga Utkal Festival Special (08477) which travels a distance of 2265 kms in just 43 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Deoband is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 2265 kms in 45 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Deoband is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Deoband with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Deoband is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Deoband with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.