Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Datia station (DAA) at taking a total of 34 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1736 kms. This train has 58 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Datia can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Datia is Rs 405 in None (GN), Rs 1830 in Third AC (3A), Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 885 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri to Datia Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Datia station (DAA) at . This train has 58 stoppages. Puri to Datia train fare is Rs.405 in None, Rs.1830 in Third AC, Rs.2655 in Second AC and Rs.685 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Datia is Kalinga Utkal Festival Special (08477) which travels a distance of 1736 kms in just 33 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Datia is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 1736 kms in 34 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Datia is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Datia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Datia is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Datia with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.