Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Damoh station (DMO) at taking a total of 27 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1411 kms. This train has 49 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Damoh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Damoh is Rs 280 in None (GN), Rs 1320 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1890 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2415 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 630 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri to Damoh Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Damoh station (DMO) at . This train has 49 stoppages. Puri to Damoh train fare is Rs.350 in None, Rs.1600 in Third AC, Rs.2315 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Damoh is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which travels a distance of 1020 kms in just 19 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Damoh is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 1411 kms in 27 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Damoh is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which reaches Damoh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Damoh is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which reaches Damoh with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.