Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Chunar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Chunar is Rs 315 in None (GN), Rs 1435 in Third AC (3A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2045 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1840 in Third AC (3A), Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2570 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 345 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Puri to Chunar is Purushottam SF Special (02801) which travels a distance of 1104 kms in just 19 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Chunar is Purushottam Express (12801) which travels a distance of 1105 kms in 20 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Chunar is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Chunar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Chunar is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Chunar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.