Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Chandrapura station (CRP) at taking a total of 12 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 681 kms. This train has 13 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Chandrapura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Chandrapura is Rs 225 in None (GN), Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri to Chandrapura Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Chandrapura station (CRP) at . This train has 13 stoppages. Puri to Chandrapura train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Chandrapura is Purushottam Express (12801) which travels a distance of 681 kms in just 12 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Chandrapura is Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12875) which travels a distance of 686 kms in 13 hrs. The most punctual train from Puri to Chandrapura is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Chandrapura with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Chandrapura is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Chandrapura with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.