Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Puri to Betul can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Betul is Rs 3560 in First AC (1A), Rs 315 in None (GN), Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 545 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Puri to Betul is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 1220 kms in just 22 hrs 12 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Betul is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 1220 kms in 22 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Betul is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Betul with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Betul is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Betul with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.