Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Bansthali Niwai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Bansthali Niwai is Rs 390 in None (GN), Rs 1760 in Third AC (3A), Rs 660 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2550 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2180 in Third AC (3A), Rs 850 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Puri to Bansthali Niwai is Puri Bikaner Weekly SF Special (04710) which travels a distance of 1645 kms in just 30 hrs 12 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Bansthali Niwai is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which travels a distance of 1645 kms in 31 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Bansthali Niwai is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which reaches Bansthali Niwai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Bansthali Niwai is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which reaches Bansthali Niwai with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.