Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Bakhtiyarpur Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Puri to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Baidyanathdham Special Fare Special (08449) which travels a distance of 886 kms in just 17 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Baidyanathdham Express (18449) which travels a distance of 886 kms in 17 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Baidyanathdham Express (18449) which reaches Bakhtiyarpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Baidyanathdham Express (18449) which reaches Bakhtiyarpur Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.