Hide Fare
Show Fare

Puri to Asansol train seat availability & fare

Sun, August 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Puri Kamakhya Express ( via Adra )
15639


PURI


ASN
11:27
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Jaynagar Weekly Express
18419


PURI


ASN
11:27
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Baidyanathdham Express
18449


PURI


ASN
11:27
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
In case of late arrival of train at station in which we are doing journey, if we miss the train for further journey than what should we do ? what are the options?
@Rajni_Mansukhbhai_Da If a passenger misses the train then the passenger is not eligible to board another train until authorized by the station master. Station master may allow to travel in the next …
Solved
162 views
  
1 reply
Till when can I cancel counter waiting ticket and how much refund is given?
@Aman_Pal According to IRCTC refund rules, if counter ticket remains in waiting list or RAC after charting, you can cancel it upto 30 minutes before train departure time from your journey station. In …
Solved
333 views
  
1 reply

Puri to Asansol train time table

Puri Kamakhya Express ( via Adra ) (15639) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at taking a total of 11 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 595 kms. Puri Jaynagar Weekly Express (18419) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at taking a total of 11 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 595 kms. Baidyanathdham Express (18449) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at taking a total of 11 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 595 kms.

Puri to Asansol train Seat Availability

In Baidyanathdham Express (18449), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL65/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL233/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Puri to Asansol train Fare

Fare for trains from Puri to Asansol is Rs 2180 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 905 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1295 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1220 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL).

Puri to Asansol Baidyanathdham Express 18449

Puri to Asansol Baidyanathdham Express (18449) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at . Puri to Asansol train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.905 in Third AC, Rs.1295 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Baidyanathdham Express (18449), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL65/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL233/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Puri to Asansol Puri Jaynagar Weekly Express 18419

Puri to Asansol Puri Jaynagar Weekly Express (18419) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at . Puri to Asansol train fare is Rs.2180 in First AC, Rs.175 in None, Rs.905 in Third AC, Rs.1295 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train.

Puri to Asansol Puri Kamakhya Express ( via Adra ) 15639

Puri to Asansol Puri Kamakhya Express ( via Adra ) (15639) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at . Puri to Asansol train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.905 in Third AC, Rs.1295 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train.

Puri to Asansol train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Puri to Asansol is Puri Kamakhya Express ( via Adra ) (15639) which travels a distance of 595 kms in just 11 hrs 27 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Asansol is Puri Kamakhya Express ( via Adra ) (15639) which travels a distance of 595 kms in 11 hrs 27 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Asansol is Baidyanathdham Express (18449) which reaches Asansol Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Asansol is Puri Jaynagar Weekly Express (18419) which reaches Asansol Jn with an average delay of over 39 mints.

About Puri

Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).

About Asansol

Asansol is in Paschim Bardhaman district of West Bengal. It is the second largest city in West Bengal after Kolkata. Asansol is a coal mining and industrial metropolis and one of the busiest commercial centers in India. Popular tourist attractions in and near Asansol are Ghagar Buri Chandi Temple, Kalyaneshwari Temple, Nehru Park, Spandan Recreation Park, Boating at Maithon Dam and Joychandi Pahar trek. Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport is a domestic airport located at Andal, West Bengal, India. The airport serves the industrial cities of Asansol and Durgapur. The airport is roughly 15 km from Durgapur's City Centre and 25 km from Asansol's City Bus Terminus in West Bengal, India. Railways was the first employer in Asansol and is a big contributor to its economy. Asansol is one of the four divisions of Eastern Railway Zone and among the major revenue generating divisions in Indian Railways. Also, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works at Chittaranjan is one of the largest locomotive manufacturing units in the world which is just 30 km away. Currently it produces the WAP-4, WAP-5, WAP-7, WAG 7 and WAG 9 locomotives. Asansol is the eight busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains after Kanpur Central, Vijayawada Junction, Delhi Junction, New Delhi, Ambala Cant, Howrah and Patna Junction. Around 289 trains starts, ends, or passes through the station daily. Asansol has 1 railway station - Asansol Jn (ASN).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.