Puri to Agra Cantt train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Puri to Agra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Agra is Rs 1970 in Third AC (3A), Rs 455 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 740 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 470 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 940 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.