close
swap_horiz
close

Pune to Visakhapatnam trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Pune to Visakhapatnam on Sat, May 25
18520
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada )
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
24 hr 55 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
SL
₹ 545
22881
Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
23 hr 10 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
SL
₹ 565
11019
Konark Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
25 hr 45 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
SL
₹ 540
2S
₹ 315
info

Pune to Visakhapatnam train time table

Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22881) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at taking a total of 23 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1260 kms. Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18520) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at taking a total of 24 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1322 kms. Konark Express (11019) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at taking a total of 25 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1295 kms.
info

Pune to Visakhapatnam train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18520), seat availability status is GNWL62/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL95/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is RLWL100/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Visakhapatnam train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Visakhapatnam is Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3685 in First AC (1A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A), Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 305 in None (GN) and Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1405 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A), Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A).
info

Pune to Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) 18520

Pune to Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18520) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at . Pune to Visakhapatnam train fare is Rs.3685 in First AC, Rs.305 in None, Rs.1475 in Third AC, Rs.2155 in Second AC and Rs.545 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18520), seat availability status is GNWL62/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL95/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Visakhapatnam Konark Express 11019

Pune to Visakhapatnam Konark Express (11019) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at . Pune to Visakhapatnam train fare is Rs.1170 in Chair Car, Rs.1460 in Third AC, Rs.540 in Sleeper, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Second Seater for this train. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is RLWL100/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Visakhapatnam Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express 22881

Pune to Visakhapatnam Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22881) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at . Pune to Visakhapatnam train fare is Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2150 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Pune to Visakhapatnam train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Visakhapatnam is Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22881) which travels a distance of 1260 kms in just 23 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Visakhapatnam is Konark Express (11019) which travels a distance of 1295 kms in 25 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Visakhapatnam is Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22881) which reaches Vishakapatnam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pune to Visakhapatnam is Konark Express (11019) which reaches Vishakapatnam with an average delay of over 13 mints.
info

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
info

About Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.