Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Tirupati trains

Fri, February 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express
12163


PUNE


RU
16:30
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
82%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL14/WL9
78%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL31/WL10
72%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL126/WL77
19%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Ahmedabad Chennai Central HumSafar Express
22920


PUNE


RU
17:05
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Mail
11027


PUNE


RU
20:50
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL6/WL3
78%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL33/WL14
72%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL95/WL55
50%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT(Kurla) Madurai Weekly Express
11043


PUNE


RU
18:00
- - - - F - -
--
RLWL4/WL2
82%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL16/WL8
82%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL45/WL32
66%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express
11017


PUNE


RU
16:15
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express
16351


PUNE


RU
18:10
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central AC Special Fare Weekly Special
01063


PUNE


RU
17:15
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Chennai Central Weekly Express
11073


PUNE


RU
17:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express
11041


PUNE


RU
18:35
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL7
57%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL21/WL13
44%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL76/WL41
24%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express
16381


PUNE


TPTY
19:45
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL4/WL2
85%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL23/WL11
45%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL97/WL49
64%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Special Fare Special
06052


PUNE


RU
17:10
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Express
19420


PUNE


RU
17:00
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Tirupati train time table

Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 19 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 961 kms. Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at taking a total of 16 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 951 kms. Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at taking a total of 18 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 951 kms. Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at taking a total of 16 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 951 kms.

Pune to Tirupati train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL97/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL76/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL126/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Tirupati train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Tirupati is Rs 3100 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1580 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2290 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 580 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Tirupati train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Pune to Tirupati - Ahmedabad Chennai Central HumSafar Express (22920).

Pune to Tirupati Ahmedabad Chennai Central HumSafar Express (22920) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Pune to Tirupati humsafar fare is Rs.2130 in Third AC for this train.

Pune to Tirupati Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express 11041

Pune to Tirupati Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Pune to Tirupati train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1775 in Second AC and Rs.450 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL76/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Tirupati Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express 12163

Pune to Tirupati Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Pune to Tirupati train fare is Rs.3100 in First AC, Rs.1270 in Third AC, Rs.1820 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train. In Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL126/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Tirupati Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express 16381

Pune to Tirupati Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Pune to Tirupati train fare is Rs.1235 in Third AC, Rs.1785 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL97/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Tirupati Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express 11017

Pune to Tirupati Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Pune to Tirupati train fare is Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1775 in Second AC and Rs.450 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Tirupati train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Tirupati is Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) which travels a distance of 951 kms in just 16 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Tirupati is Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Mail (11027) which travels a distance of 951 kms in 20 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Tirupati is Mumbai LTT Chennai Central Weekly Express (11073) which reaches Renigunta Jn with an average delay of just 55 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Tirupati is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of over 25 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).

About Tirupati

Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.