Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Pune to Tiptur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Tiptur is Rs 2865 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1690 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Pune to Tiptur is Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) which travels a distance of 888 kms in just 17 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Tiptur is Bikaner Yesvantpur Express (16588) which travels a distance of 951 kms in 22 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Tiptur is Ajmer Mysuru Express (16209) which reaches Tiptur with an average delay of just 29 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Tiptur is Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) which reaches Tiptur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 4 mints.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.