close
swap_horiz
close

Pune to Shegaon trains

12135
Pune Nagpur SF Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
10 hr 23 min
SEG ()
Shegaon
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12129
Azad Hind Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
10 hr 29 min
SEG ()
Shegaon
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
22151
Pune Kazipet Weekly SF Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
10 hr 23 min
SEG ()
Shegaon
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
11039
Maharashtra Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
11 hr 28 min
SEG ()
Shegaon
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
info

Pune to Shegaon train time table

Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at taking a total of 10 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 600 kms. Pune Nagpur SF Express (12135) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at taking a total of 10 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 600 kms. Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at taking a total of 11 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 601 kms.
info

Pune to Shegaon train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL32/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL81/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL214/WL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL52/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL165/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Shegaon train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Shegaon is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 915 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1310 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1730 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Pune to Shegaon Maharashtra Express 11039

Pune to Shegaon Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . Pune to Shegaon train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL52/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL165/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Shegaon Pune Nagpur SF Express 12135

Pune to Shegaon Pune Nagpur SF Express (12135) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . Pune to Shegaon train fare is Rs.190 in None, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Pune to Shegaon Azad Hind Express 12129

Pune to Shegaon Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . Pune to Shegaon train fare is Rs.190 in None, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL32/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL81/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL214/WL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
How likely am I to get preffered berths (SU and SL)?
I need to book two seats (preferably side lower and upper) on train has currently has 24 available in 3A. How likely I am to get those seats? And is there anything I can do to increase my chances of …
edit Answer
28 views
  
0 reply
12604 I'm waiting for TC from secundrabad onwards. I reached Guntur still TC not came. I have RAC 3 number to get confirm waiting for TC. For this train TC won't be there Ha
TC query for 12604 train
edit Answer
60 views
  
0 reply
What is the position of s6 coach in 12617
[My query is about PNR 4706483911 for train 12617 MANGALA LDWEEP]
edit Answer
77 views
  
0 reply
When will ticket booking start for train-06579?
When will this train tickets will be issued Pls give me the time of open the train tickets in online
edit Answer
509 views
  
2 replies
My was confirm होगा wt 4,5 hai
My was confirm होगा wt 4,5 hai
edit Answer
148 views
  
0 reply
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my wife
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
150 views
  
0 reply
How do I book online ticket for passenger trains
[ My query is about train 55809 ]
edit Answer
312 views
  
1 reply
Why charting showing 1 day before in train no 12553
my journey date is 10.12.2018, in train no 12553 from Siwan but status showing chart prepared why?
edit Answer
192 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
77 views
  
0 reply
When the chart will prepare for 11058
Why chart not prepared till now
edit Answer
55 views
  
0 reply
04914 - Ambala Cantt. Saharsa Diwali Special laiv Stets
[ My query is about train 04914 ]
edit Answer
155 views
  
0 reply