Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Satna train seat availability & fare

Tue, July 17
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Deekshabhoomi Express
11045


PUNE


STA
36:35
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express
11033


PUNE


STA
19:35
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad)
11037


PUNE


STA
19:35
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express
22131


PUNE


STA
19:35
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Patna Weekly Special Fare Special
01349


PUNE


STA
21:55
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Danapur SF Express
12149


PUNE


STA
19:35
M T W T F S S
PQWL12/WL10
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL25/WL22
33%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL65/WL47
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express
11039


PUNE


STA
28:30
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Satna train time table

Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 19 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1239 kms. Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad) (11037) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 19 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1239 kms. Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 19 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1239 kms. Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express (22131) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 19 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1239 kms. SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 28 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1238 kms.

Pune to Satna train Seat Availability

In Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033), seat availability status is PQWL94/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL66/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL6 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Satna train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Satna is Rs 310 in None (GN), Rs 1425 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Satna Pune Danapur SF Express 12149

Pune to Satna Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Pune to Satna train fare is Rs.310 in None, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL66/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Satna Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express 22131

Pune to Satna Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express (22131) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Pune to Satna train fare is Rs.310 in None, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Satna Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad) 11037

Pune to Satna Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad) (11037) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Pune to Satna train fare is Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Satna Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express 11033

Pune to Satna Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Pune to Satna train fare is Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033), seat availability status is PQWL94/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Satna SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express 11039

Pune to Satna SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Pune to Satna train fare is Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL6 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Satna train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Satna is Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) which travels a distance of 1239 kms in just 19 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Satna is Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) which travels a distance of 1841 kms in 36 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Satna is Pune Patna Weekly Special Fare Special (01349) which reaches Satna with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pune to Satna is Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad) (11037) which reaches Satna with an average delay of over 6 hrs 50 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.