Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Raipur trains

Fri, September 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special
02821


PUNE


R
18:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express
20821


PUNE


R
19:05
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Pune Hatia SF Express
22845


PUNE


R
19:55
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Bilaspur SF Express
12850


PUNE


R
20:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Azad Hind Express
12129


PUNE


R
20:15
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL25/WL10
54%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL65/WL42
46%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL145/WL91
23%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Pune Bilaspur SF Special Fare Special
08296


PUNE


R
20:05
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Why was train 12590 halted for an hour at Lucknow station today?
@Shubhranshu There might have been some track maintenance work going on or some high priority train might have passed.
Solved
754 views
  
1 reply
Is there a D13 coach in 12024 Patna Howrah Janshatabdi express?
@Soumyadeep_Mandal Although for daily running there is no D13 coach in this train, but sometimes railways adds extra coach when there is lot of rush and bookings are more. So they add extra coach whic…
Solved
267 views
  
1 reply
Train 12497 will be coming on which platform no at new delhi railway station
@Sakshi_Vig Usually, this train leaves from platform number 14 at New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) on a daily basis. To be very sure, you should reach station atleast 20 minutes before train departur…
Solved
1255 views
  
2 replies

Pune to Raipur train time table

Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special (02821) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 18 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1237 kms. Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 20 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1191 kms. Pune Bilaspur SF Express (12850) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 20 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1191 kms. Pune Hatia SF Express (22845) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 19 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1191 kms.

Pune to Raipur train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL65/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL145/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Raipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Raipur is Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1440 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1840 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2595 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 690 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Raipur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Pune to Raipur - Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821).

Pune to Raipur Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Pune to Raipur humsafar fare is Rs.2425 in Third AC for this train.

Pune to Raipur Pune Bilaspur SF Express 12850

Pune to Raipur Pune Bilaspur SF Express (12850) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Pune to Raipur train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2070 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Raipur Azad Hind Express 12129

Pune to Raipur Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Pune to Raipur train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2070 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL65/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL145/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Raipur Pune Hatia SF Express 22845

Pune to Raipur Pune Hatia SF Express (22845) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Pune to Raipur train fare is Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2070 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Raipur Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special 02821

Pune to Raipur Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special (02821) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at .

Pune to Raipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Raipur is Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special (02821) which travels a distance of 1237 kms in just 18 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Raipur is Pune Bilaspur SF Express (12850) which travels a distance of 1191 kms in 20 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Raipur is Pune Bilaspur SF Express (12850) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Raipur is Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 7 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).

About Raipur

Raipur is a beautiful city situated in Chhattisgarh in Central India. Also, because it is the capital city of this state, Raipur is very significant and prominent, especially for its steel markets. Raipur is home to one of the biggest and largest steel markets in India and also one of the biggest industrial centers. Apart from these, the city also boasts off aluminum, power and also coal industries. Raipur is located near the centre of a large plain, sometimes referred as the rice bowl of India, where hundreds of varieties of rice are grown. Raipur Junction is the main railway station serving the city of Raipur.It is only few of the railway stations in India which has been given the grade 'A-1' by the Indian Railways and is one of the highest revenue earning railway stations in India. This station is one of the prominent stations on the Howrah-Nagpur-Mumbai line. It is also the originating point of the Raipur-Vizianagarm branch line route. Swami Vivekananda Airport or Mana Airport is primary airport serving the state of Chhattisgarh.The airport is located, 15 km south of Raipur near Naya Raipur. There are many sightseeing attractions in Raipur that you must definitely visit Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum, Doodhadhari Monastery and Temple, Mahamaya Temple, Budhapara Lake, Vivekanand Sarovar, Hajra Waterfall, Kevalya Dham, Nandavan Garden. Raipur has 1 railway station - Raipur Jn (R).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.