close
swap_horiz
close
02149
Pune Patna Superfast Special
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
32 hr 15 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12149
Pune Danapur SF Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
30 hr 50 min
DNR ()
Danapur
SL
₹ 690
info

Pune to Patna train time table

Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Danapur station (DNR) at taking a total of 30 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1754 kms.
info

Pune to Patna train Seat Availability

In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL215/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Patna train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Patna is Rs 390 in None (GN), Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 690 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2240 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3175 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 880 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Pune to Patna Pune Danapur SF Express 12149

Pune to Patna Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Danapur station (DNR) at . Pune to Patna train fare is Rs.390 in None, Rs.1820 in Third AC, Rs.2650 in Second AC and Rs.690 in Sleeper for this train. In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL215/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
info

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Why cancel train in 18-12-2018 m
Why cancel train 18 December 2018 ???
edit Answer
128 views
  
0 reply
I have seat confirm
[My query is about PNR 6422727361 for train 12102 JNANESWARISUPDLX]
edit Answer
77 views
  
0 reply
Why am I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm
Train #22456 I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm while booking.
edit Answer
34 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is WL and chart prepared should I cancel ticket
My ticket is WL and chart prepared
edit Answer
228 views
  
1 reply
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed?
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed
edit Answer
184 views
  
0 reply
T.NO.12312 KALKA MAIL IS DIVERTED AND WILL GO VIA MURADABAD - LUCKNOW - DDU INSTEAD OF KANPUR. I got this message , will it still go to delhi as my ticket is booked from delhi
Diversion of kalka mail.
edit Answer
157 views
  
0 reply
Kya 12174 main baithe logo ka railway vale thoda bhi vichar karenge
12174 ye train 5 hours late hai uparse vashind main 1 ghante se rukayi gayi hai kya aaj ye train pahuchegi apne stan pe?Modiji hame bullet train nhi pahle jo hai use sudharo?Train ani baithe budhe bac…
edit Answer
153 views
  
0 reply
Why chart is not prepared in training NBA 15097
[My query is about PNR 6621859457 for train 15097 AMARNATH EXP]
edit Answer
85 views
  
0 reply
Sir sleeper mai khana Pena ka kya system hai
[My query is about train 12282]
edit Answer
163 views
  
0 reply
How to change my seats.i want lower birth seats
[My query is about PNR 8563295212 for train 10111 KONKAN KANYA EX]
edit Answer
327 views
  
1 reply
How can I travel from Allahabad to Gangtok?
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
740 views
  
3 replies