Pune Jn to Nagercoil Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at taking a total of 35 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1926 kms. This train has 51 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Pune to Nagercoil Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Nagercoil Jn is Rs 1795 in Third AC (3A), Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2215 in Third AC (3A), Rs 430 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 865 in Sleeper (SL).
Pune to Nagercoil Jn Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at . This train has 51 stoppages. Pune to Nagercoil Jn train fare is Rs.1970 in Third AC, Rs.2865 in Second AC and Rs.740 in Sleeper for this train.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.