Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Mukerian station (MEX) at taking a total of 36 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 2037 kms. This train has 60 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Pune to Mukerian can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Mukerian is Rs 2025 in Third AC (3A), Rs 765 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2445 in Third AC (3A), Rs 965 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 490 in Second Seater (2S).
Pune to Mukerian Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Mukerian station (MEX) at . This train has 60 stoppages. Pune to Mukerian train fare is Rs.2025 in Third AC, Rs.2950 in Second AC and Rs.765 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Pune to Mukerian is Jhelum Covid 19 Special (01077) which travels a distance of 2032 kms in just 36 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Mukerian is Jhelum Express (11077) which travels a distance of 2037 kms in 36 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Mukerian is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Mukerian with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pune to Mukerian is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Mukerian with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.