Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Warangal train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express
18520


PUNE


KZJ
13:08
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL2
84%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL7/WL6
68%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL22/WL17
32%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL122/WL100
19%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Konark Express
11019


PUNE


KZJ
15:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL36/WL25
30%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL62/WL48
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL164/WL122
21%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Pune Kazipet Weekly SF Express
22151


PUNE


KZJ
20:50
- - - - F - -
--
GNWL28/WL6
80%
Trends
checked 49 min ago
GNWL161/WL40
47%
Trends
checked 49 min ago
GNWL296/WL133
15%
Trends
checked 49 min ago
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Warangal train time table

Konark Express (11019) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at taking a total of 15 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 728 kms. Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express (18520) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at taking a total of 13 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 728 kms.

Pune to Warangal train Seat Availability

In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is RLWL36/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL164/WL122 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express (18520), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL122/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Warangal train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Warangal is Rs 2510 in First AC (1A), Rs 205 in None (GN), Rs 1030 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1485 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1345 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Warangal Konark Express 11019

Pune to Warangal Konark Express (11019) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at . Pune to Warangal train fare is Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.1485 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is RLWL36/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL164/WL122 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Warangal Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express 18520

Pune to Warangal Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express (18520) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at . Pune to Warangal train fare is Rs.2510 in First AC, Rs.205 in None, Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.1485 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express (18520), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL122/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Warangal train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Warangal is Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express (18520) which travels a distance of 728 kms in just 13 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Warangal is Pune Kazipet Weekly SF Express (22151) which travels a distance of 1178 kms in 20 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Warangal is Pune Kazipet Weekly SF Express (22151) which reaches Kazipet Jn with an average delay of just 15 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Warangal is Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express (18520) which reaches Kazipet Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 33 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).

About Warangal

Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.