Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Karnal station (KUN) at taking a total of 30 hrs to cover the distance of 1723 kms. This train has 47 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Pune to Karnal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Karnal is Rs 1810 in Third AC (3A), Rs 420 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 680 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2230 in Third AC (3A), Rs 435 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3150 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 880 in Sleeper (SL).
Pune to Karnal Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Karnal station (KUN) at . This train has 47 stoppages. Pune to Karnal train fare is Rs.1810 in Third AC, Rs.2625 in Second AC and Rs.680 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Pune to Karnal is Jhelum Express (11077) which travels a distance of 1723 kms in just 30 hrs. The slowest train from Pune to Karnal is Jhelum Covid 19 Special (01077) which travels a distance of 1718 kms in 30 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Karnal is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Karnal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pune to Karnal is Jhelum Covid 19 Special (01077) which reaches Karnal with an average delay of over 20 mints.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.