Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Jolarpettai train seat availability & fare

Thu, July 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur)
11005


PUNE


JTJ
24:03
M T - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express
16381


PUNE


JTJ
24:03
M T W T F S S
RLWL9/WL4
76%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL29/WL19
33%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL83/WL74
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Jolarpettai train time table

Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jolarpettai station (JTJ) at taking a total of 24 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1174 kms. Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jolarpettai station (JTJ) at taking a total of 24 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1150 kms.

Pune to Jolarpettai train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL64/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Jolarpettai train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Jolarpettai is Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1975 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Jolarpettai Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express 16381

Pune to Jolarpettai Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jolarpettai station (JTJ) at . Pune to Jolarpettai train fare is Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1975 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL64/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Jolarpettai Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) 11005

Pune to Jolarpettai Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jolarpettai station (JTJ) at . Pune to Jolarpettai train fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.2000 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Jolarpettai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Jolarpettai is Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) which travels a distance of 1174 kms in just 24 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Jolarpettai is Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) which travels a distance of 1174 kms in 24 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Jolarpettai is Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) which reaches Jolarpettai with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Jolarpettai is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which reaches Jolarpettai with an average delay of over 31 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.