close
swap_horiz
close

Pune to Jalgaon Jn trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12779
Goa Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
07 hr 58 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 790
SL
₹ 305
17305
Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
07 hr 58 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
11026
Pune Bhusaval Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
09 hr 18 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
CC
₹ 660
2S
₹ 170
22117
Pune Amravati AC SF Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
06 hr 53 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 790
11037
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad)
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
07 hr 28 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
11077
Jhelum Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
08 hr 03 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
12135
Pune Nagpur SF Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
08 hr 08 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 790
SL
₹ 305
12850
Pune Bilaspur SF Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
08 hr 08 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 790
SL
₹ 305
12129
Azad Hind Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
08 hr 13 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 790
SL
₹ 305
11407
Pune Lucknow Jn. Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
07 hr 48 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
11039
Maharashtra Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
08 hr 53 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
info

Pune to Jalgaon Jn train time table

Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at taking a total of 9 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 519 kms. Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at taking a total of 8 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 473 kms. Pune Lucknow Jn. Express (11407) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at taking a total of 7 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 473 kms. Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at taking a total of 8 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 473 kms. Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at taking a total of 8 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms.
info

Pune to Jalgaon Jn train Seat Availability

In Pune Bhusaval Express (11026), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 45 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is PQWL21/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL97/WL67 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL279/WL231 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL22/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL47/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL248/WL198 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL181/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Jalgaon Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Jalgaon Jn is Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 660 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1885 in First AC (1A), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A), Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 145 in None (GN) and Rs 745 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 840 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Maharashtra Express 11039

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Pune to Jalgaon Jn train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL181/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Jhelum Express 11077

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Pune to Jalgaon Jn train fare is Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is PQWL21/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL97/WL67 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL279/WL231 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Azad Hind Express 12129

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Pune to Jalgaon Jn train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.790 in Third AC, Rs.1115 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL22/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL47/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL248/WL198 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Pune Bhusaval Express 11026

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Pune to Jalgaon Jn train fare is Rs.660 in Chair Car, Rs.155 in None and Rs.170 in Second Seater for this train. In Pune Bhusaval Express (11026), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 45 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Pune Lucknow Jn. Express 11407

Pune to Jalgaon Jn Pune Lucknow Jn. Express (11407) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Pune to Jalgaon Jn train fare is Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Pune to Jalgaon Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Jalgaon Jn is Pune Amravati AC SF Express (22117) which travels a distance of 473 kms in just 6 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Jalgaon Jn is Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) which travels a distance of 519 kms in 9 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Jalgaon Jn is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Jalgaon Jn with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Jalgaon Jn is Pune Lucknow Jn. Express (11407) which reaches Jalgaon Jn with an average delay of over 45 mints.
info

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Pnr 8311599070 kanfum tikat
[My query is about PNR 8311599070 for train 12989 AJMER EXPRESS]
edit Answer
45 views
  
0 reply
Train no 12168.. my ticket is wl 10.. and the departure is tomorrow 10:25 am.. will my ticket get confirmed
Please answer it quickly
edit Answer
50 views
  
0 reply
Is archana express 12355 cancelled or not on 20 november 2018
[ My query is about train 12355 ]
edit Answer
101 views
  
0 reply
When will chart gets prepared for 17232 at secunderabad junction for pnr of 4351381062?
Let me know in advance so which would be helpful for the public
edit Answer
99 views
  
1 reply
Why 15622 late running
[ My query is about train 15622 ]
edit Answer
73 views
  
0 reply
Is there more expected delay for 22405?
Delay will be more after this ??
edit Answer
41 views
  
0 reply
When is chart prepared for RLWL waiting list. My query about train number 12194 (JBP - YPR exp) for KAZIPET Junction (KZJ)
Train number 12194 (JBP YPR exp) Kazipet Junction (KZJ)
edit Answer
228 views
  
2 replies
What is the time table of Punjab Mail?
Timing of punjab mail
edit Answer
62 views
  
1 reply
When is the last chart prepared?
[My query is about PNR 4450416821 for train 17231 NS NSL EXP]
edit Answer
158 views
  
1 reply
Does the train 19603 stops at Ramnathpuram station?
[ My query is about train 19604 ]
edit Answer
142 views
  
0 reply
What is meant by waitlisted ticket?
[My query is about PNR 4664222848 for train 12715 SACHKHAND EXP]
edit Answer
156 views
  
1 reply