close
swap_horiz
close

Pune to Jabalpur trains

11045
Deekshabhoomi Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
33 hr 30 min
JBP ()
Jabalpur
SL
₹ 635
02149
Pune Patna Superfast Special
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
18 hr 20 min
JBP ()
Jabalpur
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01655
Pune Jabalpur Special Fare Special
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
19 hr 30 min
JBP ()
Jabalpur
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
11033
Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
16 hr 35 min
JBP ()
Jabalpur
SL
₹ 475
11037
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad)
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
16 hr 35 min
JBP ()
Jabalpur
SL
₹ 475
22131
Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
16 hr 35 min
JBP ()
Jabalpur
SL
₹ 505
01455
Pune Manduadih Special Fare Special
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
17 hr 45 min
JBP ()
Jabalpur
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12149
Pune Danapur SF Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
16 hr 35 min
JBP ()
Jabalpur
SL
₹ 505
11039
SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
25 hr 40 min
JBP ()
Jabalpur
SL
₹ 475
info

Pune to Jabalpur train time table

Pune Jabalpur Special Fare Special (01655) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 19 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1050 kms. Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 16 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1050 kms. Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad) (11037) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 16 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1050 kms. Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 16 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1050 kms. Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express (22131) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 16 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1050 kms.
info

Pune to Jabalpur train Seat Availability

In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is PQWL20/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL43/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL93/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Jabalpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Jabalpur is Rs 280 in None (GN), Rs 1290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Danapur SF Express 12149

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Pune to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.280 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1920 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train. In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is PQWL20/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL43/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL93/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Jabalpur Special Fare Special 01655

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Jabalpur Special Fare Special (01655) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at .
info

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad) 11037

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad) (11037) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Pune to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.1290 in Third AC, Rs.1875 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express 11033

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Pune to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.1290 in Third AC, Rs.1875 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express 22131

Pune to Jabalpur Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express (22131) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Pune to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.280 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1920 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
info

About Jabalpur

Jabalpur (formerly Jubbulpore) is a tier 2 city in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Jabalpur is one of the most famous cities of Madhya Pradesh. Jabalpur has an average literacy rate of 75%, higher than the national average of 59.5%. Jabalpur Engineering College has the distinction of being the Second Engineering College to be set up in India. Head quarter of western central railway. The Swaraj movement was begun under the direction of Lokmanya Tilak in Jabalpur. Gun carriage factory and vehicle factory are two prominent (ammunition,military equipments) making factories of India present in Jabalpur. You could easily find the name of jabalpur in Indian army trucks. It has Army headquarter of 5 states. Jabalpur Junction (JBP), is an important railway junction station of Jabalpur City in Madhya Pradesh. It is the headquarters of West Central Railway. It is connected with Katni to the north east, Itarsi to the south west. Within state, it is well connected to Bhopal, Ujjain, Gwalior Junction, Indore, Khandwa, Ratlam and Bina. Jabalpur Airport, also known as Dumna Airport, is an airport situated 25 kilometres east of Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. The airport serves the Mahakaushal region and eastern Madhya Pradesh and serves tourists who visit Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Pench National Park, Khajuraho and Bhedaghat. Some of the important tourist attractions in Jabalpur include Dhuandhar Falls and Marble Rocks in Bhedaghat, the most famous tourist destination, Chausath Yogini Temple, Madan Mahal, a fort said to be built by the Gond king Madansahi in 1116 atop a balancing rock, Rani Durgawati Museum, built in 1964 to commemorate Rani Durgavati, Kachnar City, famous for a 76 feet (23 m) high Lord Shiva statue, which houses a cavern with replicas of Shivalingam from the 12 important holy shrines of Lord Shiva all over the country, Dumna Nature Reserve Park, Bargi Dam. Khoye ki Jalebi, a food popular in Madhya Pradesh, was reportedly invented by Harprasad Badkul in 1889 in his Badkul Halwai shop near the Kamaniya Gate. It is said that his early experiments to create a jalebi from khoya failed until he added tekhur. Jabalpur has 1 railway station - Jabalpur (JBP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
How is train no.12663 for travel
[ My query is about train 12663 ] is this train reached Bhubaneswar in time or late every time.
edit Answer
6 views
  
0 reply
When will charrt be prepared for pnr 2936141653
I want to know when the chart will be prepared for the same
edit Answer
13 views
  
0 reply
I want a bedroll in Sleeper class. How can I avil this facility. Like
I want a bedroll in Sleeper class. How can I avil this facility.
edit Answer
214 views
  
1 reply
How is train no 22633
How is this train for travel
edit Answer
168 views
  
0 reply
Is my RAC will confirm on final chart prepare
[My query is about PNR 8113145114 for train 12139 SEVAGRAM EXP]
edit Answer
150 views
  
0 reply
Can I upgrade my seat from sleeper to third ac in this PNR 8705194458?
[My query is about PNR 8705194458 for train 14312 ALA HAZRAT EXP]
edit Answer
539 views
  
2 replies
Why running status not shown of madadh express 12401
Running status of magadh express 12401 is not shown from few days.
edit Answer
63 views
  
0 reply
Amritsar to NZM Station
Please let me know the best short route from Amritsar to Nizamuddin station on 24 March. I shall have to reach NZM stn until 3 pm appx.
edit Answer
239 views
  
1 reply
12307..pnr.6523120427.conform.hoga
[My query is about PNR 6523120427 for train 12307 HWH JU EXPRESS]
edit Answer
108 views
  
0 reply
When bookings start for suvidha train 82709
When will be the bookings start for Suvidha train 82709 ? Is it available only for Tatkal ?
edit Answer
87 views
  
0 reply
Ahamadabad platform number
[My query is about PNR 2517589783 for train 19224 JAT ADI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
91 views
  
0 reply