Pune Jn to Honnavar train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Pune Jn Station Details
|12129||Azad Hind Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|11077||Jhelum Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|12103||Pune Lucknow Jn. SF Express||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12113||Pune Nagpur Garib Rath Express||M - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||5,6|
|11010||Sinhagad Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4|
Honnavar Station Details
|22630||Tirunelveli Dadar SF Express (via Konkan)||- - - T - - -||2 min||-|
|12619||Matsyagandha Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|11098||Poorna Express||- T - - - - -||2 min||1|
|16595||Panchaganga Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|16516||Karwar Yesvantpur Express (via Mangaluru)||- T - T - S -||2 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Pune to Honnavar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Honnavar is Rs 1020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1455 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S).
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.