Pune Hatia SF Express (22845) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Hatia station (HTE) at taking a total of 30 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1773 kms. This train has 18 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Pune to Hatia can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Hatia is Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 725 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2315 in Third AC (3A), Rs 925 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3250 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Second Seater (2S).
Pune to Hatia Pune Hatia SF Express (22845) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Hatia station (HTE) at . This train has 18 stoppages. Pune to Hatia train fare is Rs.1895 in Third AC, Rs.2725 in Second AC and Rs.725 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Pune to Hatia is Pune Hatia SF Special (02850) which travels a distance of 1768 kms in just 29 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Hatia is Pune Hatia SF Express (22845) which travels a distance of 1773 kms in 30 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Hatia is Pune Hatia SF Express (22845) which reaches Hatia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pune to Hatia is Pune Hatia SF Express (22845) which reaches Hatia with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.