Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Guntakal Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express
12163


PUNE


GTL
10:55
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL2
82%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL15/WL6
78%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL31/WL13
66%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL158/WL93
31%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express
11013


PUNE


GTL
11:55
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
74%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL7/WL6
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL24/WL14
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL84/WL58
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Ahmedabad Chennai Central HumSafar Express
22920


PUNE


GTL
11:50
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Mail
11027


PUNE


GTL
14:10
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL7/WL5
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL22/WL14
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL186/WL132
33%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT(Kurla) Madurai Weekly Express
11043


PUNE


GTL
12:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ajmer KSR Bengaluru Garib Nawaz Express
16531


PUNE


GTL
17:55
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) KSR Bengaluru Express (Via Guntakal)
16533


PUNE


GTL
17:55
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Udyan Express
11301


PUNE


GTL
11:55
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL12/WL7
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL43/WL12
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL109/WL76
25%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express
11017


PUNE


GTL
10:30
- - - - - S -
--
RLWL8/WL7
61%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL21/WL9
54%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL94/WL84
24%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Express
16331


PUNE


GTL
11:35
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express
16339


PUNE


GTL
11:35
- - W T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express
16351


PUNE


GTL
11:35
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central AC Special Fare Weekly Special
01063


PUNE


GTL
11:15
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Chennai Central Weekly Express
11073


PUNE


GTL
11:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express
11041


PUNE


GTL
12:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL9/WL7
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL15/WL14
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL55/WL50
32%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express
16381


PUNE


GTL
13:00
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL8/WL5
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL26/WL14
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL116/WL76
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Special Fare Special
06052


PUNE


GTL
10:50
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express
82654


PUNE


GTL
11:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Express
19420


PUNE


GTL
10:55
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rajkot Coimbatore Express
16613


PUNE


GTL
11:10
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express
19568


PUNE


GTL
11:10
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Guntakal Jn train time table

Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at taking a total of 11 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 641 kms. Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at taking a total of 12 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 641 kms. Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at taking a total of 10 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 641 kms. Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at taking a total of 11 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 641 kms. Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express (19568) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at taking a total of 11 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 642 kms.

Pune to Guntakal Jn train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL67/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL51/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL137/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Guntakal Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Guntakal Jn is Rs 2310 in First AC (1A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A), Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 185 in None (GN) and Rs 955 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A), Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1270 in Third AC (3A).

Pune to Guntakal Jn train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Pune to Guntakal Jn - Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express (82654).

Pune to Guntakal Jn Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express (82654) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at .

Pune to Guntakal Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Pune to Guntakal Jn - Ahmedabad Chennai Central HumSafar Express (22920).

Pune to Guntakal Jn Ahmedabad Chennai Central HumSafar Express (22920) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at . Pune to Guntakal Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1660 in Third AC for this train.

Pune to Guntakal Jn Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express 11041

Pune to Guntakal Jn Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at . Pune to Guntakal Jn train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL51/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Guntakal Jn Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express 12163

Pune to Guntakal Jn Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at . Pune to Guntakal Jn train fare is Rs.2385 in First AC, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL137/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Guntakal Jn Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express 16339

Pune to Guntakal Jn Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at . Pune to Guntakal Jn train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Guntakal Jn Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express 19568

Pune to Guntakal Jn Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express (19568) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at . Pune to Guntakal Jn train fare is Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Guntakal Jn Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express 11013

Pune to Guntakal Jn Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at . Pune to Guntakal Jn train fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.185 in None, Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL67/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Guntakal Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Guntakal Jn is Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) which travels a distance of 641 kms in just 10 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Guntakal Jn is Ajmer KSR Bengaluru Garib Nawaz Express (16531) which travels a distance of 816 kms in 17 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Guntakal Jn is Ahmedabad Chennai Central HumSafar Express (22920) which reaches Guntakal Jn with an average delay of just 20 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Guntakal Jn is Ahmedabad Chennai Central Special Fare Special (06052) which reaches Guntakal Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 20 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.