No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Pune to Ghorpuri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Ghorpuri is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Pune to Ghorpuri is Koyna Express (11029) which travels a distance of 2 kms in just 6 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Ghorpuri is Pune Satara DEMU (71425) which travels a distance of 2 kms in 8 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Ghorpuri is Pune Satara DEMU (71425) which reaches Ghorpuri with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Ghorpuri is Pune SCSMT Kolhapur DEMU (71419) which reaches Ghorpuri with an average delay of over 27 mints.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.