Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Pune to Ganagapur Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Ganagapur Road is Rs 1440 in First AC (1A), Rs 125 in None (GN), Rs 610 in Third AC (3A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Pune to Ganagapur Road is Hussain Sagar SF Express (12701) which travels a distance of 348 kms in just 5 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Ganagapur Road is Mumbai CSMT MGR Chennai Central Mail (11027) which travels a distance of 348 kms in 7 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Ganagapur Road is Mumbai CSMT MGR Chennai Central Mail (11027) which reaches Ganagapur Road with an average delay of just 19 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Ganagapur Road is Udyan Express (11301) which reaches Ganagapur Road with an average delay of over 48 mints.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.