Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Mughalsarai trains

Tue, September 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Deekshabhoomi Express
11045


PUNE


DDU
46:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Danapur SF Express
12149


PUNE


DDU
27:32
M T W T F S S
PQWL10/WL9
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL28/WL17
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL74/WL50
27%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question
On which platform does the train 14708 arrives at Borivali station?
@Akash_Khetawat The train 14708/Ranakpur Express usually arrives on platform number 7 at Borivali Station. However it is advised to cross check the platform number once by reaching station earlier. …
Solved
278 views
  
1 reply
Is train no 12460 cancelled on 23 September?
@manoj_adhikari Yes the train 12460/Amritsar - New Delhi InterCity Express will remain cancelled on 23-Sep-2018 due to Non-interlocking work at TRR/Taraori.
Solved
281 views
  
1 reply

Pune to Mughalsarai train time table

Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 27 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 1552 kms. Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 46 hrs to cover the distance of 2160 kms.

Pune to Mughalsarai train Seat Availability

In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL74/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Mughalsarai train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Mughalsarai is Rs 360 in None (GN), Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2455 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2980 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Mughalsarai Pune Danapur SF Express 12149

Pune to Mughalsarai Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Pune to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.360 in None, Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2455 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train. In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL74/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Mughalsarai Deekshabhoomi Express 11045

Pune to Mughalsarai Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Pune to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.430 in None, Rs.1990 in Third AC and Rs.745 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Mughalsarai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Mughalsarai is Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) which travels a distance of 1552 kms in just 27 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Mughalsarai is Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) which travels a distance of 2160 kms in 46 hrs. The most punctual train from Pune to Mughalsarai is Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Mughalsarai is Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of over 48 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).

About Mughalsarai

Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.