Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Cuddapah trains

Sun, October 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express
12163


PUNE


HX
13:48
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Mail
11027


PUNE


HX
17:18
M T W T F S S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Madurai Weekly Express
11043


PUNE


HX
15:28
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express
11017


PUNE


HX
13:38
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express
16351


PUNE


HX
14:53
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Chennai Central Weekly Express
11073


PUNE


HX
14:33
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express
11041


PUNE


HX
15:28
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL12/WL4
43%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL22/WL13
34%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL86/WL45
23%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express
16381


PUNE


HX
16:33
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Special Fare Special
06052


PUNE


HX
13:48
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Express
19420


PUNE


HX
14:00
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vasai Road Tiruchchirappalli Special Fare Special
06031


PUNE


HX
15:33
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Chennai Central Special Fare Special
06033


PUNE


HX
14:53
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Can I travel without the counter ticket only with pnr no?
@Rakesh_kumar_verma2 If you have lost your tickets then you can send a SMS: Your PNR to 139. Eg: PNR 6411693672 to 139. You will receive details of your ticket via sms. You can use this message as yo…
Solved
240 views
  
1 reply

Pune to Cuddapah train time table

Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at taking a total of 13 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 826 kms. Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at taking a total of 15 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 826 kms. Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at taking a total of 13 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 826 kms. Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express (16351) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at taking a total of 14 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 826 kms. Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at taking a total of 16 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 826 kms.

Pune to Cuddapah train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Cuddapah train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Cuddapah is Rs 2815 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1445 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2085 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Cuddapah Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express 11041

Pune to Cuddapah Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Pune to Cuddapah train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1120 in Third AC, Rs.1615 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Cuddapah Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express 16381

Pune to Cuddapah Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Pune to Cuddapah train fare is Rs.1120 in Third AC, Rs.1615 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Cuddapah Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express 12163

Pune to Cuddapah Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Pune to Cuddapah train fare is Rs.2815 in First AC, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1660 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Cuddapah Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express 16351

Pune to Cuddapah Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express (16351) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Pune to Cuddapah train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1120 in Third AC, Rs.1615 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Cuddapah Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express 11017

Pune to Cuddapah Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Pune to Cuddapah train fare is Rs.1120 in Third AC, Rs.1615 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Cuddapah train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Cuddapah is Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) which travels a distance of 826 kms in just 13 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Cuddapah is Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Mail (11027) which travels a distance of 826 kms in 17 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Cuddapah is Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) which reaches Cuddapah with an average delay of just 26 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Cuddapah is Ahmedabad Chennai Central Special Fare Special (06052) which reaches Cuddapah with an average delay of over 3 hrs 31 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.