Pune Jn to Chinchvad train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Pune to Chinchvad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Chinchvad is Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Pune to Chinchvad is Pune Indore Express (via Panvel) (19311) which travels a distance of 16 kms in just 17 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Chinchvad is Daund Gwalior Weekly Express (22193) which travels a distance of 16 kms in 18 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Chinchvad is Pune Indore Express (via Panvel) (19311) which reaches Chinchvad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pune to Chinchvad is Pune Indore Express (via Panvel) (19311) which reaches Chinchvad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.