Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn trains

Wed, September 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Pune Bhusaval Express
11026


PUNE


CSN
08:08
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
AVAILABLE 526
100%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Jhelum Express
11077


PUNE


CSN
06:53
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Nagpur SF Express
12135


PUNE


CSN
07:08
- T - T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Patna Weekly Special Fare Special
01349


PUNE


CSN
07:25
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Chalisgaon Dhule Composite Express Slip
21039


PUNE


CSN
07:43
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Maharashtra Express
11039


PUNE


CSN
07:43
M T W T F S S
RLWL9/WL5
71%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL26/WL20
55%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL114/WL83
36%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question
Why was train 12590 halted for an hour at Lucknow station today?
@Shubhranshu There might have been some track maintenance work going on or some high priority train might have passed.
Solved
597 views
  
1 reply
Is there a D13 coach in 12024 Patna Howrah Janshatabdi express?
@Soumyadeep_Mandal Although for daily running there is no D13 coach in this train, but sometimes railways adds extra coach when there is lot of rush and bookings are more. So they add extra coach whic…
Solved
170 views
  
1 reply
Is train-02598 running or not?
@Sanjay_S_Gupta No, this train is not running these days. It is a special train that runs for a specific time of the year only and not all year. It is not on the run right now.
Solved
395 views
  
1 reply
Is train no 11040/Maharashtra exp is partially cancelled from Gondia Junction to Ajni station on sept 17?
@Sourabh_Choudhary Yes, the train 11040 has been partially cancelled between Gondia Junction and Ajni station. It started today from Ajni as source station at 11:05.
Solved
462 views
  
1 reply
Does 12107 train has a pantry car?
@khushbu_yds Yes. There is pantry car available in the train 12107/Mumbai LTT-Lucknow Jn Express. Also there are eCatering and on board catering services available in this train.
Solved
430 views
  
1 reply

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn train time table

Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Chalisgaon Jn station (CSN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 427 kms. Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Chalisgaon Jn station (CSN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 381 kms. Pune Nagpur SF Express (12135) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Chalisgaon Jn station (CSN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 381 kms. Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Chalisgaon Jn station (CSN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 381 kms.

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn train Seat Availability

In Pune Bhusaval Express (11026), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 433 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL17/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL82/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Chalisgaon Jn is Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 555 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 915 in Second AC (2A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 640 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn Maharashtra Express 11039

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Chalisgaon Jn station (CSN) at . Pune to Chalisgaon Jn train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.640 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL17/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL82/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn Jhelum Express 11077

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Chalisgaon Jn station (CSN) at . Pune to Chalisgaon Jn train fare is Rs.640 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn Pune Nagpur SF Express 12135

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn Pune Nagpur SF Express (12135) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Chalisgaon Jn station (CSN) at . Pune to Chalisgaon Jn train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.690 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn Pune Bhusaval Express 11026

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Chalisgaon Jn station (CSN) at . Pune to Chalisgaon Jn train fare is Rs.555 in Chair Car, Rs.135 in None and Rs.150 in Second Seater for this train. In Pune Bhusaval Express (11026), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 433 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Pune to Chalisgaon Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Chalisgaon Jn is Jhelum Express (11077) which travels a distance of 381 kms in just 6 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Chalisgaon Jn is Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) which travels a distance of 427 kms in 8 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Chalisgaon Jn is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Chalisgaon Jn with an average delay of just 14 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Chalisgaon Jn is Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) which reaches Chalisgaon Jn with an average delay of over 34 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.