Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Bhusaval Jn trains

Tue, October 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Goa Express
12779


PUNE


BSL
08:45
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL12/WL8
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL24/WL19
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL171/WL143
24%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express
17305


PUNE


BSL
08:45
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL6/WL3
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL17/WL5
39%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL52/WL30
39%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi)
12629


PUNE


BSL
08:55
- - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
22685


PUNE


BSL
08:55
- - - T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express
20821


PUNE


BSL
09:05
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Pune Jabalpur Special Fare Special
01655


PUNE


BSL
09:25
- T - - - - -
--
AVAILABLE 4
100%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 123
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
AVAILABLE 359
100%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
--
Pune Hatia AC SF Special Fare Special
02845


PUNE


BSL
08:55
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Lucknow)
15030


PUNE


BSL
09:10
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Hatia SF Express
22845


PUNE


BSL
09:00
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Dharwad Habibganj Special Fare Special
01663


PUNE


BSL
09:25
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Bhusaval Express
11026


PUNE


BSL
10:05
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL14/WL14
88%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 543
100%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
Pune Howrah AC Duronto Express
12221


PUNE


BSL
07:25
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Pune Amravati AC SF Express
22117


PUNE


BSL
07:25
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Pune Ajni AC SF Express
22123


PUNE


BSL
07:25
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Pune Habibganj Humsafar Express
22171


PUNE


BSL
07:25
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express
12147


PUNE


BSL
08:10
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12781


PUNE


BSL
08:10
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express
11033


PUNE


BSL
08:05
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Allahabad)
11037


PUNE


BSL
08:00
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Lucknow Jn. SF Express
12103


PUNE


BSL
08:05
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express
22131


PUNE


BSL
08:05
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jhelum Express
11077


PUNE


BSL
08:35
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL35/WL25
76%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
PQWL59/WL50
72%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
PQWL190/WL163
54%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
--
--
Pune Nagpur Garib Rath Express
12113


PUNE


BSL
08:45
M - W - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Pune Nagpur SF Express
12135


PUNE


BSL
08:45
- T - T - - S
--
GNWL34/WL20
53%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL97/WL22
77%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL213/WL71
53%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
--
Pune Bilaspur SF Express
12850


PUNE


BSL
08:45
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Azad Hind Express
12129


PUNE


BSL
09:00
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL24/WL9
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL63/WL48
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL144/WL88
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Pune Danapur SF Express
12149


PUNE


BSL
07:50
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL18/WL15
45%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL44/WL20
55%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL135/WL95
53%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
--
--
Pune Kazipet Weekly SF Express
22151


PUNE


BSL
08:45
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Lucknow Jn. Express
11407


PUNE


BSL
08:40
- T - - - - -
--
PQWL13/WL10
53%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
PQWL26/WL21
42%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
PQWL83/WL62
38%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
--
--
Maharashtra Express
11039


PUNE


BSL
09:35
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL18/WL13
46%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL32/WL20
55%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL136/WL100
30%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Bhusaval Jn train time table

Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 8 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 498 kms. Pune Nagpur Garib Rath Express (12113) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 8 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 498 kms. Pune Nagpur SF Express (12135) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 8 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 498 kms. Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 7 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 498 kms. Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 9 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 498 kms.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn train Seat Availability

In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is PQWL35/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL59/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL190/WL163 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pune Nagpur SF Express (12135), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL97/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL213/WL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL44/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL135/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL136/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Bhusaval Jn is Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 680 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1940 in First AC (1A), Rs 1100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 555 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 875 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).

Pune to Bhusaval Jn train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Pune to Bhusaval Jn - Pune Howrah AC Duronto Express (12221).

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Pune Howrah AC Duronto Express (12221) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn duronto fare is Rs.2405 in First AC, Rs.1530 in Third AC and Rs.2080 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Howrah Pune duronto is the fastest train between Kolkata and Pune. All other trains on this route take no less than 31 Hours to complete the journey. Howrah railway station that has largest number of platforms (23) in India and is also said to be the busiest railway station in India.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Pune to Bhusaval Jn - Pune Nagpur Garib Rath Express (12113).

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Pune Nagpur Garib Rath Express (12113) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.555 in Third AC for this train.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Pune to Bhusaval Jn - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) and Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685).

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1940 in First AC, Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1940 in First AC, Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Pune to Bhusaval Jn - Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) and Pune Habibganj Humsafar Express (22171).

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1445 in Third AC for this train.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Pune Habibganj Humsafar Express (22171) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1340 in Third AC for this train.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Maharashtra Express 11039

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.150 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL136/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Pune Danapur SF Express 12149

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Pune Danapur SF Express (12149) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Pune Danapur SF Express (12149), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL44/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL135/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Jhelum Express 11077

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is PQWL35/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL59/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL190/WL163 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Pune Nagpur SF Express 12135

Pune to Bhusaval Jn Pune Nagpur SF Express (12135) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Pune to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Pune Nagpur SF Express (12135), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL97/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL213/WL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Bhusaval Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Bhusaval Jn is Pune Howrah AC Duronto Express (12221) which travels a distance of 498 kms in just 7 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Bhusaval Jn is Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) which travels a distance of 543 kms in 10 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Bhusaval Jn is Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga Express (22131) which reaches Bhusaval Jn with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Bhusaval Jn is Dharwad Habibganj Special Fare Special (01663) which reaches Bhusaval Jn with an average delay of over 7 hrs 26 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.